You are here
RA Manager pharmaceutical
- An International Pharmaceutical company
- Lead imported drug products registration
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with open company culture. As business expansion, they are looking for a RA Manager and report to RA Director. You will lead the imported products registration projects and develop the regulatory affairs team.
1. Ensure the regulatory documents with high quality and manage regulatory processes to get the competitive approvals of assigned new products.
2. Cross communications with external stakeholder to ensure appropriate input and gain rapid approval of submissions.
3. Deal with the crisis management project
4. Provide suggestions to line manager and analyze the risk
5. Monitor external environment to identify issues and find out solutions to make sure the project smooth.
6. Lead a regulatory affairs team. Set up clear target to team members and help to develop their career.
1. Minimum 8 years RA experience within pharmaceutical industry;
2. Bachelor degree of pharmaceutical or related or above
3. People management experience is a must
4. Must have imported products registration experience
5. Multinational company working experience is a plus
6. Fluent Chinese and English are must
1. Open company culture and fast growing business in china
2. Competitive salary comparing with the market
3. Big imported project exposure