You are here
RA Manager Pharmaceutical/ Medical Device Industry
- An International Pharmaceutical company
- APAC exposure with new set up opportunity
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with open culture and fast growing business in China.
-Ensure creation/revision of the high quality CTD documents for submissions in MIKADO.
-Liaison with maintaining GRA Business Tool (e.g., MIKADO, U-PILOT)
- Archive labelling creation/revision within global policies.
-Liaison with Global Policy and Intelligence function to provide local regulatory intelligence.
-Support site for some registration projects
-Support RA related inspection
-Provide support to RA training activities
-Support APAC on any needed activities
1. Bachelor degree of pharmaceutical, biochemistry or related
2. Minimum 5 years quality, RA experience within pharmaceutical, medical device industry
3. Set up SOP system experience
4. Fluent Chinese and English
Competitive salary in the market;
People oriented company culture;
New set up opportunity;