Quality Manager (SMT) - Top Branding Automotive MNC
Achieves company target on Surface Mount Technology (SMT) process.
Leads and coordinates the design and implementation of manufacturing processes
Headquartered in Shanghai Auto City, our client is one of the largest producers in automotive electronics in China market.
- Achieves company target on Surface Mount Technology (SMT) process. Works with all members in machine centre area utilizing resources to meet goals for internal and external customers.
- Leads and coordinates the design and implementation of manufacturing processes for building prototype products, pre- production products, transfers, etc.
- Updates and maintains Engineering procedures, documentation, to include: Work Instructions (WI), Process Flow Diagram (PFD), Process Failure Mode, Effect Analysis (PFMEA), Plan to Control process (PC's), etc.), evaluations and engineering change orders (ECO), etc.
- Responsible to maintain Bill of Materials (BOM) structure for accuracy and the elimination of BOM discrepancies.
- Participates and follows up with continues improvement workshops and activities. Reviews production plan with production team to meet customer requirements (Internal/External).
- Initiates, recommends or provides solutions for manufacturing process problems or design related issues in current and new launching products.
- Leads and establishes guidelines for the Design of manufacturing process, PFD, PFMEA, WI, line layout, line balance of each manufacturing line, to achieve the best productivity results possible.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in all manufacturing processes. Controls and evaluates quality concerns for internal and external customers. Implements resolutions with the Machine Centre team to address/eliminate issues.
- Four-year degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Systems Engineering or related field. Master's Degree in Business administration is a plus.
- Good understanding and experience in SMT/PCBA is required
- Minimum of seven (10) years related experience
- Minimum of three (3) years successful experience at a manager level.
- Excellent proven leadership capabilities required.
- Fluent English-Chinese language skill is required.
- Proficiency with the computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Team management experience
- Competitive package