You are here
Quality Manager-Global Food Group
- Leading brand and multi-national company career development
- China regional exposure
Our client is one of the leading food companies with more than 100 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 60 countries.
- Responsible for quality in a huge region, especially for in quality systems (eg. ISO 9001; 2000. ISO 22000, ISO 14001 )
- Build-up an effective network with site Quality managers
- Support to Sales and Operations, regarding customer Quality issues .
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the quality problems.
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and implementation of new quality policies in region
- From 5 years experience in food, pharm and cosmetic industry.
- Solid experience in quality or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum, overseas background will be preferred.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in leadership role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole China region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.