You are here
Quality Manager-Global Diversified Group
- Leading brand and multi-national company career development
- Team manager and good offer package
Our client is one of the leading MNC companies with more than 300 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 60 countries.
- Responsible for quality and EHS in a huge region, especially for QA, QC, SQE and quality system.
- Leading a team of 8-10 staff to deal with the quality issues
- Establish clear communication processes and relationships with stakeholders.
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the quality problems.
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and implementation of new policies in region
- From 5 years experience in automotive, Chemical and other manufacturing industry.
- Solid experience in Quality, EHS or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum, overseas background will be preferred.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in regional leadership role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole APAC region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.