You are here
- Famous multinational pharmaceutical company
- New plant set up opportunity
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with people oriented culture and internal job rotation opportunity.
1. Plant daily quality management including quality assurance, quality system, compliance, quality control management.
2. Participate in the new plant set up project and manage quality system for new products, trials, data reviews, and raw material changes, process changes, immediate container approvals, and other similar processes that require coordination with regulatory affairs, medical and other R&D functions.
3. Ensure QA specifications for all raw materials, components, intermediates, and finished products.
4. Manage the quarantine, rejection, or re-work of those products found not to be in compliance with all requirements.
Manage the QA release systems and archival batch records systems.
5. In charge of the auditing and monitoring of the production to ensure full cGMP compliance, including qualifications/validations and cleanliness and adequacy of packaging and manufacturing operations.
6. Ensures adequate follow-up to all internal and external audit reports and findings to correct any deficiencies identified.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Molly Mao on +86 6122 2620
1. Minimum 8 years quality experience in multinational pharmaceutical industry
2. Familiar with pharmaceutical quality system
3. New plant set up project experience would be a plus
4. Fluent English
1. People oriented culture and internal job rotation opportunity
2. Competitive salary in the market