You are here
Quality Director - Global Leading Electric Company
- Top 500 industry leading company
- Fast growing business in China
The client is a global leading electric company which was established more 100 years ago. Currently they have more than 100 plants and more than 30 R&D centers in the globe. Their business in China started 20 years ago and now they have 10 plants in 5 different cities and the Headquarter sits in SH.
This role report to Plant Director who was transferred from global headquarter
* Implement and continuously improve a Quality management system and assure ISO9001 and other applicable standards compliance and certification;
* Implement and operate supply chain organization to ensure compliance to quality requirements and continuous improvement of the QMS;
* Support clients to decrease customer complaints and improve efficiency;
* Liaise with plant manager - Lead claim reduction, quality cost improvement programs, monitor non-conformance cost;
* Ensure that the relevant PCP deliverables according to the Q-plan are available on time and in agreed quality;
* Ensure that CCL originated and driven by the own KW from zone are processed with compliance to the Quality agreed Gates and implemented without effecting quality;
* External audits: Execute and document / coordinate corrective actions.
* Bachelor or above of the major of electrical or mechanical;
* 10 years above of quality management experiences in manufacturing side;
* Familiar with electrical or PCBA manufacturing process will be a plus;
* More than 5 years team management experience;
* Experienced in production quality, quality system and customer quality control.
* Competitive salary package;
* Top 500 multinational company;
* Overseas training opportunity;
* Convenient transportation;
* Fast growing business in China.