You are here
Quality Control Vice President
- International Working experience
- Competitive Salary
My client is a US leading arts and craft and fashion consumer product company. They develop and distribute a large scope of categories from fashionable jewelry and apparel crafts to seasonal stationery & impulse products.
1. Build, shape, and manage QC team to deliver highest quality service in manual
2. Coordinate, integrate and interact with cross-functional teams
3. Coordinate collection and communication of QA metrics, test status and release progress.
4. Coach and mentor QC team members.
5. Manage Quality team in OEM sites.
1. 8years working experience in Quality management or operation management.
2. Track record demonstrating ability to build a team - attracting, hiring, retaining and motivating top quality controller
3. Great teamwork and leadership skills, and experience with US based companies
4. Experience and knowledge on how to stress and test highly available, highly scalable, highly distributed.
1. International Working experience
2. Competitive Salary