You are here
Project Quality Engineer
- A famous pharmaceutical company
- Project in research and development
Our client is a famous pharmaceutical company with open culture.
1. Prepare the review of GMP relevant documents for compliance with SOPs across several cus-tomer groups
2. Clarify simple deficiencies in GMP documents with the line unit experts in own responsi-bility.
3. Provide support for quality relevant electronic systems (e.g. GLIMS, TQW, TEDI, ESOP)
4. Write and complete GMP relevant documents in own area of responsibility
5. Contribute to the evaluation of new tools (e.g. IT systems, processes)
6. Participate in knowledge exchange.
7. Participate in training of new and temporary employees
1. Minimum 3 years quality experience in pharmaceutical industry
2. Familiar with GMP and documentation
3. Good communication skills and fluent English
Competitive salary in the market and job rotation opportunity