You are here
- A faster growing pharmaceutical company
- Project manager with diversify portfolio
Our client is a faster growing pharmaceutical company with open company culture.
1. Set up project management target and working plan based on the company strategy and operation.
2. Manage product life cycle including long-term continuous improvement plan, long-term capacity planning and supply chain management.
3. Manage project process, risk management, internal communication and resource collaboration.
4. Monitor progress and proactively resolve possible issue during the project management process.
5. Cost saving for project and margin through effective cost management and thorough consideration of market status and manufacturing monitoring.
6. Collect and consolidate business information from cooperation with clients to update the business plan.
1. Minimum 5 years work experience in product and project management
2. R&D, sales, manufacturing, quality or related experience
3. Project management experience
4. Good communication skills and English
Job rotation experience and promotion opportunity.