You are here
Project Manager New product launch Medical device
- Project Manager New product launch Medical device
- An international medical device company
Our client is an international medical device company with faster growing business and people oriented culture in China. As business needs, they are going to launch new product from overseas to China and develop new product to support business.
1. Continue improve the project with cost savings and improve quality
2. Deliver the projects within the planned scope, schedule, savings according to the project plan and timeline developed by the US team.
3. Identify the major quality problems/customer complaints and work with them to find solution and solve the problem. Implement LEAN activities to help CMs reduce material scrap and prevent potential quality issues.
4. Implement new product launch in regional area.
5. Ensure that the Contract Manufacturers clearly understand expectations for cost, quality
6. Ensure that the applicable portions of the footprint transition occur in accordance with local laws and in a manner complies with guidelines.
7. Ensure that applicable portions of footprint projects are executed in accordance with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices and ISO 9000, ISO13485, ISO11607, as required and that authorized product standards and systems are in place.
8. Provide support to Sourcing and Supply team once codes are transferred to help optimize pricing in the region specific to each Contract Manufacturer.
9. Ensure that all inventory based on site at Contract Manufacturers for validation activities is quarantined from good production materials and that all owned material are accounted for during the transition phases of the project.
10. Ensure contract manufacturers and visitors abide by established safety rules and report any unsafe acts or conditions.
1. Minimum 5 years new product launch, new product development experience within medical device industry
2. Rich project management experience
3. Bachelor degree of engineering
4. Fluent English is a must
1. Global new product launch exposure
2. Faster growing business in China
3. People oriented company culture