Project Manager - Leading Electric Company
Competitive salary package
Fast developing business in China
The company is a German top 500 electric company with more than 150 years history. Until today, they have already established more than 100 plants in the globe including 15 in Mainland China. Their products are well recognized by their clients from automotive, transportation, energy and oil &gas industries.
* Manages new product development projects or project segments which requires working with cross-functional teams to develop complete and coherent project plans according to the Weir phase gate process to ensure meeting project timelines and deliverables.
* Establishes major milestones such as preliminary reviews, resource requirements, phase gate reviews and other schedule goals. Establishes and implements project plans in compliance with specifications, performance requirements, costs and schedules. Is responsible for meeting all assigned objectives of the project.
* Monitors all project activities to ensure compliance with product specifications, performance requirements, schedules and cost commitments.
* Identifies existing or potential risks in terms of schedule and budget, etc., and works with affected departments and or the customer to mitigate or eliminate the risk.
* Responsible for reporting to more senior management, as appropriate, all significant developments with regard to project performance costs and customer views.
* Provides status reports as specified and required.
* May function on very complex projects under a Project Director/Manager as manager of a single area of project management, e.g., Cost & Schedule Control, Configuration Management, Engineering Change Proposal Administration, etc.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar technical field
* Master degree a plus.
* PMP Certification, with Project management and change management skills and experience
* 10 years experience, including 5 years of program management experience
* Supervisory experience a plus
* Experienced in customer communications
* Be proactive and self-motivated. Curiosity and sensitivity about technology and engineering are essential.
* Good team spirit and communication skills
* Experience of tackling key technical problem or innovative design independently
* Strong organizational & time management skills with the ability to manage people in handling multiple projects.
* Ability to communicate with diverse culture of people within the global team
* A committed and proactive towards Environment, Health and Safety
* A strong commitment to improve on time delivery
* Competitive salary package
* Fast developing business in China
* Aggressive plan to increase 50% by revenue in the next 5 years
* Global training opportunity for more than 6 months
* Convenient transportation to office