You are here
Production Director monoclonal antibody
- Manufacturing Director monoclonal antibody
- Lead new plant set up project
Our client is famous for the biological products especially on monoclonal antibody products. As business development, they are looking for a Production Director to manage the GMP manufacturing and operations including the upstream and down stream process and supply chain management.
1 Manage the manufacturing and operations within CGMP standard including the upstream and downstream and formulation and supply chain management
2. Support the new plant set up from end to end process including design, validation etc.
3. Establish the procedure and optimise the cGMP document system
4. Build up the manufacturing process trend analysis
5. Use the advanced statistical tools to do continuous improvement for manufacturing process.
6. Manage strictly the production system and activities according to the US, EU, Chinese GMPs
7. Audit the production system, quality system and improve the scheme of technical system and equipment maintenance system.
8. Control the cost of production, quality, process and capacity.
9. Ensures the EHS in manufacturing facilities.
1. Bachelor degree or above in biochemical engineering, biotechnology, and biological sciences.
2. Minimum 10 years related experiences of manufacturing in a global biopharmaceutical company
3. Familiar with monoclonal antibody drug manufacturing.
4. Fluent Chinese and English
New plant set up exposure;
Competitive salary comparing with the market;
Fast business in China