You are here
Process Safety Expert - Global Chemical Company
- Leading brand and multi-national company career development
- World calss training
Our client is one of the leading Chemical companies with more than 100 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 60 countries.
- Responsible for PSM affairs in a huge region, especially for PSM standards, certifications, regulations and investigation requirements.
- Build-up an effective network with BG EHS managers and Local PSM Responsible
- Establish clear communication processes and relationships with GA, Marketing, Legal and other stakeholders.
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the PSM problems.
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and implementation of new policies in region
- From 5 years experience in high risk chemical company
- Solid experience in process safety, EHS or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum, overseas background will be preferred.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in leadership role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole China region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.