You are here
Principal Software Engineer
- Software Development
- Security knowledge, cryptography, authentication, Java App/games
A world leading company in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications in various industries.
Develop and implement software products and libraries following software specifications and an architecture roadmap by performing C/C++ and Java coding
*Play key role in developing company's advanced software security products, which includes multiple operating systems
*Do requirement analysis, design, coding, and unites for product development.
*Integrate our product into customers' products, including server, mobile handsets and other consumer electronic devices
*Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills for interacting with team members
*Analyze and resolve complex technical issues independently.
*Prepare technical documentation to guide and reflect implementation.
* Years of hands-on coding on above mentioned technologies
* Extensive knowledge of C, C++, Java and database as plus
* Understanding of all phases of the software development life cycle
* Ability to do requirement analysis, component design, coding and resolve critical/complex technical issues.
* Security knowledge and experience on cryptography, authentication as plus.
* Familiar with Java App/games,
* Http, XML, TCP-IP, socket programming experience
* Cross platform development on Android, Linux, Windows, and iOS, Mac, Windows 8 as a plus
Competitive package, annual leave, etc.