You are here
Plant Manager - Global Leading Machinery Company
- Competitive salary package
- Industry leader company
The company has more than 100 years history and started first office in the US. Currently they have more than 30 plants and 20 offices in the globe, their Chinese business started 20 years ago and now the market share is about 35%.
1. Safety - Ensure safe working environment for all people on site.
2. Profit - Execute strategies to achieve growth in profit year on year and minimise start up losses.
3. Quality- Ensure that all products made in our Beijing facility adhere to our highest quality standards.
4. People - Recruit, develop, manage and coach the production team to achieve outstanding individual and team performance, leading to promotability (where appropriate).
1. Bachelor degree or Master degree with specialization in operations management is preferred
2. Significant knowledge in operations management
3. Fluent in English and strong and effective communicator in writing and business presentations
4. At least 10 years senior level experience in manufacturing operations in component industry, and experience with assembly, molding and stamping plant is preferred
5. Ability to form initiatives and drive business results for manufacturing excellence
1. Competitive salary package
2. Industry leader company
3. Convenient transportation
4. Global travel and training opportunity