You are here
Plant Manager-Global FMCG Company
- Leading brand and multi-national company career development
- Plant Overall Management
Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies with more than 50 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 30 countries.
- Responsible for plant management in a huge region, especially for product standards, lean manufacturing
- Leading a plant with 900ppls to deal with the plant issues
- Establish clear communication processes and relationships with GM, HRD and other stakeholders.
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the plant problems.
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and implementation of new policies in plant
- From 10 years experience in food & beverage, consume durables and cosmetic industry.
- Solid experience in Quality, Lean Production or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum, overseas background will be preferred.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in regional leadership role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole APAC region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.