You are here
Plant General Manager (Changsha)
- Overall plant management responsibilities
- Opportunity to progress with your career within international company
Our client is a leading international manufacturer with global service operations. The main product is to be used by many multinational clients worldwide.
The Company has more than 25 000 employees supporting more than 8,000 customers in 150+ countries around the world.
- Key senior management person to oversee the operation of the plant;
- Efficient overall management of plant operations including production, engineering, quality, IT, EHS, Supply Chain, purchasing, Finance & HR;
- Reaching company goals in profitability, volume, quality, timeliness productivity correlating with our Corporate goals;
- Review, implement and improve measures to enhance productivity as well as major production KPIs;
- Develop system and procedures to maximize operational efficiency;
- Strong operations management experience - from 7 years on similar roles;
- Good understanding of industrial design and manufacturing processes;
- Aerospace/automotive industry background will be an advantage;
- Proven KPIs improvement experience;
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering related field;
- Strong quality background, quality process improvement experience;
The client provides great opportunity for career development within international Group of companies through overall plant management responsibilities.
The successful candidate will get attractive package, international trainings as well as opportunity to be a chain in a company communication and decision making process.