You are here
Plant General Manager - Automotive Industry
Opportunity within High-Tech International Company
Whole Plant Operations Responsibility
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing companies related to innovative technologies with growing business in China and APAC region.
This role includes total scope of operations management and P&L responsibility. You are going to report to VP Manufacturing Asia and lead 9 functions (Production, Engineering, Process, Maintanance, Planning, Purchasing, Project Management, Finance, HR) with the following respinsibilities but not limited to:
- Oversee plant operations, follow cost and budget control;
- Be responsible for improvement of operations efficiency and productivity;
- Ensure compliance to product quality to fulfill clients' expectation
- Manage cooperation of different departments to ensure efficient production and on time delivery
- 7+ year solid experience in managing factory with mass production manufacturing process.
- Higher Degree in Engineering related field
- Quality Improvement experience, knowledge of TS 16949
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent Command of spoken English and Mandarin is a must.
Company provides attractive package and MNC benefits together with great opportunity of whole plant management responsibility