Molding Engineering Manager - Leading US Company
Global leading company platform
Competitive salary package
The client is a US leading advanced technology machinery with more than 100 years history. Currently they have more than 10 plants in the globe with 2 in China. Their business is rapidly developing now and need a lot of talents.
- Plan engineering methods, policies and procedures, set up and optimize engineering process for the organization. Plan, direct and control the engineering resource of the organization to ensure operations achieve customer objectives and business strategy.
- Direct and control the engineering and technical operations of the organization in consultation with other line managers, Global engineering team and professionals to ensure that standards of quality, cost, safety and performance are observed and that time schedules are met.
- Define engineering strategy and build up engineering roadmap together with commercial, operation and global engineering team.
- Set up spec for sourcing and participate vendors' qualification and ensure all outsourced parts meet company standards, safety and quality goals.
- Coordinate the activities of the engineering function and encourage the exchange of information, ideas and techniques in the various engineering fields.
- Confers with management, production, and marketing staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- Directs personnel activities of own department, such as recruitment, hiring, performance evaluations, and salary adjustments.
- Responsible for mechanical and electrical design for dies.
- Other engineering related activities required by the company.
- University degree or above, Master in engineering degree is preferred.
- Oversea working experience is preferred
- Multi-culture background (familiar with both Chinese culture & West culture)
- 3-5 years engineering and management experience, multi-national company background is preferred.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Expert in engineering software, such Solid works, AUTO CAD.
- Customer orientation and self-motivated style, proactive and result driven.
- Global leading company platform
- Competitive salary package
- Oversea training opportunity