You are here
- Global business scope
- member of the Executive Committee from the multinational company
Our client is a nutritional ingredients manufacturer headquartered in the US. And it is more than a worldwide ingredient manufacturer; we're a laboratory, a researcher, a resource and a partner to our customers. From animal health to human nutrition, customers come to us for answers and solutions.
* Develop and implement an effective Brand strategy, strengthening brand leadership in China
* Re-launch Total Nutrition platform Strategic Marketing
* Segment the market, determine target segments and our value proposition and positioning in chosen segments
* Provide strategic direction for new product development through active participation in the PIP process
* Ensure the most effective utilization of our core competences (product management, technical services, CLS, and engineering services) in a coordinated manner across the organization.
* Work closely with the sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
Data and Information Management
* strengthen data and information management (market, customers, and competitor intelligence), providing continuous and timely analysis of industry trend and dynamics, of customer trends and of competitive activities to facilitate effective decision making
* Visionary and strategic thinker supported by trainings in a bioscience/biotechnology based fields, preferably with a MBA or equivalent business related degree.
* A minimum of 8 years of strategic marketing management experience in agrifood, agribusiness, food, health or related industries.
* A high-energy individual capable of to providing leadership, set priorities, delegate responsibilities, and meet tough timetables
* Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
* Demonstrated ability in dealing with challenges and issues, seen as person to go to for solutions.
* Ability to work under pressure.
The Director of Marketing is a member of the Executive Committee and is called on to contribute significantly to the decision making of the company.