Manufacture Engineering Manager - Global Automotive Tier1
Overall manage molding tool and process development activities
Supervise the detailed manufacturing engineering of the plant
Headquartered in Shanghai Jiading, our client is one of the largest automotive Tier1 producers in China market.
- Overall manage moulding tool and process development activities
- Organise the whole team to meet the target in safety, quality
- Implement continuously improvement on quality and cost saving
- Leading NPI projects
- Control overall manufacturing engineering budget
- Supervise the detailed manufacturing engineering of the plant to ensure that it will meet operation needs
- Develop and maintenance process and Work Instruction Standards including PFD, PFMEA and WI
- Responsible for preventive maintenance process for production equipment, fixtures and plant facilities within BU
- Continue to reduce equipment down time and maintenance cost reduction to meet operation target
- Response for the plant layout of BU
- Drive team to achieve continuous improvement in production productivity & manufacturing cost
- Drive entire team to have more innovation projects
- Coordinate with plant facility department to ensure facility maintenance on time supply.
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineering or Mechanical.
- Above 8 years work experience of manufacturing engineering, 3 years as manager management. Automotive industry is plus.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external.
- Good analytical skills to insure timely collection and analysis of Quality data
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a budget
- Good computer skills in CAD, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Competitive package
- Team Management