Manufacture Engineering Manager - Global Automotive Tier1
*Manages new product launches, continuous improvement projects
*Develops plans to use the facilities, equipment, and personnel development
Global automotive manufacturers, which a wide range of products include automotive Thermal control,HVAC module and fluid piping systems.
- Manages new product launches, continuous improvement projects, and changes in manufacturing methods by evaluating technological developments, investigating feasibility of new equipment and techniques, and providing dependable cost estimates.
- Provides, implements, and administers timely quality assurance and engineering control functions to ensure product reliability and conformance to customer and federal specifications in the most effective and economical manner possible.
- Develops plans to use the facilities, equipment, and personnel to meet current and future manufacturing requirements including department budgets and guidelines, plant layout and improvements, and capital expenditure programs.
- Utilises business data to develop and execute systems and processes that meet and /or exceed plant goals for safety, quality, cost, production, and material control.
- Directs compliance, for areas of responsibility, with ISO/TS16949, ISO-14001, and federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Properly supports or participates in all EH&S activities programs, initiatives, and functions.
- 15 years working in automotive manufacturing environment, at least 7 years in manufacturing supervisory experience
- Demonstrated Key Performance Indicator improvements to meet production targets
- Experience to developing subordinates and prepare them for promotion or to take on additional diversified responsibilities
- Minimum of Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in written and spoken English. This position will require significant interaction with
- other facilities /personnel, globally.
- Competitive package
- Team management