You are here
Manager- Asset Management
- Hottest aera in real estate- logistics property
- Gloable leading real estate developer
Our client is a specialist Development & Investment institute with a sole focus on logistics real estate. The platform now expands through the Asia Pacific region, with a leading position in large format logistics development. Our client work close with Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity groups and Family Offices.
- Responsible for the overall performance of warehouse portfolio in China
- Regularly review the portfolio KPI's and identify and implement value add opportunities across the portfolio
- To implement and develop asset management strategies with respect to the individual assets and implementing initiatives to maximize the return for each property and the portfolio
- Implement and monitor the annual property budgets for income, operating and capital expenditure in consultation with the Senior Funds Manager
- Work closely with the leasing team on all new lettings, pre-leasing marketing campaigns, lease renewals and rent reviews as well as any proposed assignments, sub lettings and lease restructures
- Develop a detailed understanding of each customer's current business needs and future plans
- Establish relationships with key customers within the portfolio and develop new relationships with external parties to create new business opportunities
- Liaise with the related parties for the management of tenants regarding policies/procedures and any associated occupancy matters
- Monitor all financial transactions in the portfolio relative to lease and contractual obligations and ensure the property procedures are followed and new procures are implemented when necessary
- Ensure adequate Tenant an d Landlord insurance policies are in place for the portfolio
- Keep abreast of real estate mark et activities, regulations, developments and trends to assess possible tenancy and financial implications
- University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years related business development experience preferably in the real estate development, logistics and/or warehousing/distribution fields in Mainland China
- Solid experience in managing a team. Experience interacting and negotiating at a senior level with business partners, customers, and government officials Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to operate in a challenging work environment and sustain a high performance level.
- Excellent language abilities in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Attractive salary
- International work environment
- Best platform in logistics property