You are here
Maintenance Manager - Global Leading Manufacturing Company
- Fast growing business in the globe
- Competitive salary package and bonus
The client was founded more than 100 years ago in the US and now they have more than 20 plants and 10 branch offices in the globe. Currently their Shanghai plant is expanding the manufacturing and recruiting an experienced maintenance manager candidate.
*Directs daily department activities in order to maximize equipment utilization and support production needs.
* Establishes preventative maintenance schedules.
* Forecasts operating costs of department and directs preparation of budget requests.
* Reviews and establishes material, equipment, and manpower resource requirements.
* Coordinates maintenance activities with other functional groups such as engineering and operations. Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the departmental function.
* Administer safety programs in order to provide a safe and clean workplace for employees.
* Generates maintenance logs and other operations metrics.
* Minimum Education Requirements - BS Engineering;
* Functional knowledge of facilities related systems and automated building management systems;
* Strong experience with CNC maintenance;
* Excellent organizational skills; ability to effectively advance multiple activities simultaneously;
* Excellent leadership, facilitation, presentation, and communication skills;
* Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills;
* Fast growing business in the globe
* Competitive salary package and bonus
* Convenient transportation
* Global travel and rotation opportunity