Logistics Manager - Top FMCG Company
One of the most famous Food & Beverage company
Attractive salary and bonus
- Fortune 500 company
- One of the most famous Food & Beverage company
- Lead and manage the daily execution of domestic transportation planning & scheduling, order management, and import/export distribution activities.
- Lead the effort to simplify, standardize and optimize supply chain work processes including demand planning and forecasting, transportation planning, production planning, materials management.
- Facilitate interaction and communication between China Supply Chain and other functions such as Sales, Procurement, Operations, as well as the Regional/Global Supply China functions.
- More than 2 years experience in supply chain industry
- Fluent in English
- College or above
- good communication skill and inter-personal skill
- Attractive salary and benefit
- Promotion opportunity with training program