You are here
Logistics engineering manager
- Attractive Package
- Fortune 500 company
a world leading retail company
* Standardize Processes across multiple DC's to ensure consistency and ease of implementing new process standards at different sites.
* Identify and evaluate problems and develop improvements to production, layout, internal flows, utilization, packaging material usage and methods of operations by using proven industrial engineering techniques.
* Recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities, such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating & modifying work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
* Responsible to lead the implementation of Labor Management at specific DC locations.
* Conduct feasibility studies of various projects to determine the value of an investment and provide an economical justification for capital appropriations
* Makes recommendations for investment in new technologies and improvement of efficiency within the warehouse workflow, including warehouse decision making capabilities, workplace safety, and customer service standards
* Serve as an outside consultant to the warehouse operation by acting as a change agent for the business
* Ensure all health and safety processes and reference manuals are in place at each DC
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Degree in industrial engineering or related
3. At least 8 years experience in DC management and logistics solution
4. Good interpersonal skill and English
Attractive salary in Fortune 500 company