You are here
- Opportunity to join a reputable European Company
- Great legal in-house exposure
This is a European company with over 100 years tradition, the company invested CHF 121 million in R&D in 2014 and has over 1 300 specialists developing innovative and customer-oriented products and services.
- Work on existing contract management systems to create appropriate contracts for execution.
- Support Functional lead in maintaining existing contract management systems, including contract tracking, process review, and system development.
- Prepare, review, negotiate and process the new contracts with external partners in accordance with established contracts policy as well as individual project needs, including but not limited confidentiality/nondisclosure agreement, service agreement, and joint development agreement.
- Collaborate with internal function teams, including compliance, export/international trade control, legal, patent and finance as needed to facilitate and resolve contract issues (with emphasis on Intellectual property, publication rights, confidentiality and arbitration).
- Monthly project status report update to management
- Assist Sourcing/Procurement with purchase order management as needed.
- Provide miscellaneous legal support as required.
They are looking for a PRC qualified lawyer with 2-4 years of post-qualification experience from either law firms or multinational companies. You should possess strong analytical, negotiation skills and solid legal knowledge and drafting experience. You must able to speak and write fluent English and Chinese.
It is a great chance to join the established industry with a multinational company. This position offers fantastic legal exposure, as well as a stable working environment.