You are here
The company focuses on the development and value optimization of unconventional gas resources to supply clean energy to the Chinese economy
* Develop and implement legal policies in relation to exploration and operation coal bed methane;
* Investigate the legal status of coal mines in the exploration areas of coal bed methane;
* To quickly establish and maintain the necessary government relationships at the provincial, city, and county levels;
* Participate in important business negotiations, draft, review, and finalize important business contracts;
* Provide input to and participate in improving corporate governance;
* Resolve legal issues or cases in a timely, professional, and cost-efficient manner;
This is a director level position with a significant degree of responsibility and autonomy, you will ideally have graduated with a Law degree with license to practice law in PRC + a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience gained from large multinational corporations/domestic conglomerates, ideally within the Oil and Gas sector.
Fluent Mandarin and English language skills are required.
Our client expects to be competitive and can compose attractive compensation packages based on individual profiles.