You are here
Lean Consultant - Top 3 Global consulting firm
- Leading brand and multi-national company career development
- China regional exposure
Our client is one of the leading global consulting company with more than 100 years history and large number of facilities around the world and market presence over 70 countries.
- Responsible for lean in a huge region, especially for lean tools (eg. Kaizen methods, TP, TQM, policy deployment, JIT )
- Build-up an effective network with project managers
- Support to supply chain and Operations, regarding customer operation issues .
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the lean problems.
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and implementation of new lean policies in region
- From 5 years experience in chemical, pharm and cosmetic industry.
- Solid experience in lean or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum, overseas background will be preferred.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in leadership role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole China region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role