You are here
Internal Control Manager
- Competitive salary package
- full authority and strong compliance culture will be provided.
Our client is a famous pharmaceutical company in China sharing the international working environment and hired the best people in the market.
- To conduct field audits independently in accordance with the Group's audit requirements.
- To prepare all kinds of internal control documentations.
- To identify all associated risks and exposures and provide constructive recommendations to management for improvement.
- To compile effective and professional audit reports in English and Chinese for management review.
- CPA or equivalent with Big 4 training and University degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years solid internal audit experiences in listed companies/ pharmaceutical and health care industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- Travel and PRC is required.
- Candidate with extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical and health care practice and regulations, but with less audit experiences, would also be considered.
For qualified candidates, you are offered with competitive salary package as well as more business exposure. You are entitled with huge authorities and supportiveness from internal stakeholders and regional office.