You are here
Information Risk and Controls Manager - Global Fasion MNC
- *Competitive salary package plus fexible working envirnoment
- *Continus training opportunties provided by management
Our client is a family-owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975. We provide fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children. Our products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multiband and department stores.
We market our products in 70 markets across most of Europe, the Middle East, Canada, India and globally via e-commerce. We have more than 3,000 branded chain stores across 38 markets worldwide and our products are sold in approx. 15,000 multi-brand and department stores.
To protect information assets by risk management and using best practice controls, achieve the preservation of Bestseller compliance standards. The IRM function supports IT and business staff in identifying risks and outlines ways to mitigate these to acceptable levels. It monitors and reports on compliance and execute an incident process to detect, manage and remediate any incidents identified.
- IT professional with at least five-plus years of Information Technology experience
- Experience in an information security-related role is considered an advantage; formal accreditation and/or certification on Information Security, Risk Management preferred
- Substantial experience & knowledge on Information Risk Management, audit or IT security related activities
- Strong leadership, diplomacy and stakeholder management skills with a strong ability to influence, communicate and negotiate at all levels
- Fluency in Mandarin (both oral and written) is required
- Proficient in English (Business English as a minimum requirement)
-Competitive salary package plus fexible working environment
-Continues training opportunities provided by management