You are here
HRBP-Big Four Audit firms
- Top Branding MNC
- Stable and Competitive platform in China
One of Big Four Audit Firms
* Work with HR Managers and LoS Partners/ Managers to maximise the
retention of staff
* Assist HR Leadership/Manager in developing and implementing various
people management strategy and programs
* Provide effective people management guidance, coaching and tools to
assist LoS Partners and Managers in coaching, developing and retaining
* Facilitate annual performance management processes, including:
assignment review, performance review, promotions, and remuneration
*Manage up poor performers, and disciplinary action where required.
*Manage Employee Relationship by conducting exit interview, participating
focus group meeting & etc.
*Work with cross-territory teams in national HR project implementation.
*Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, Commerce or Social
* Three to five years' HRBP experience, preferably within a services or
multinational corporation environment
*Hands-on experiences in HR operations and HR data analysis
* Strong English verbal and written communication skills. Mandarin
language skills are very desirable
* Strong negotiation, influencing and consultative skills with an ability
to build strong client relationships
* Strong client service focus at all levels of the role with demonstrated
resourcefulness, initiative and flexibility
* The ability to work autonomously with little direction, ability to
handle pressure and manage conflicting demands
*A high level of discretion and confidentiality at all levels of the role
* A 'can do' attitude whose enthusiasm and energy is welcomed as part of
Great Career develop opportunity.