Shape Future business plans for International Company
Great opportunity in stable foreign company
1.To develop, create and improve all aspects of HR policies, procedures, systems, programs and workflow, ensure all implementations are effective and efficient
2. To refine/design and develop Human Resources initiatives such as performance management, talent assessment and development, succession planning and effective labor relations, and ensure they are in line with the company's global HR approach
3. Responsible for talent development, set up talent data pool, optimize the selection process and recruitment procedures, and ensure they are in line with the company's global HR approach
4. To develop and implement annual training plan, and manage ad hoc training requests
5. To establish good relationships and communications with employees, negotiate / solve employee issues, complaints, and disputes
6. To ensure that the legal requirements around the employment of staff are met.
7. To provide HR analytics such as turnover rates, labor costs, and other HR/admin reports
8. To be responsible for office administration processes and procedures
9. To be responsible for SGZ's security, canteen, office environment, safety, cleanliness, transportation and accommodation
10. To lead and develop the HR and Administration teams in SGZ
11. To manage day to day HR activities as required including queries from staff and from the SMT.
12. To promote a positive company culture and to develop a collaborative working environment for the employees
1. Business Degree with a Masters Degree in HRM
2. 10 years experience in HRM (Generalist) in China
3. Manufacturing experience would be an advantage but not essential.
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
2. Diplomatic and negotiation skills
3. Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations at all levels of the organization
4. Analytical skills and the ability to collect, connect, correct and control HR data for reporting purposes.
5. Good English
Work with Business Units
Supervisory role actively participating in shaping future business plans in well known Company
Bilingual Candidate passionate to pursue career on a global platform