in charge of HR job in mainland China
well paid salary
MNC background company
Industry leading brand
- Participate the design, development, and implementation of proactive Employee Relations strategies, practices and policies
- Involve in employee/labor relations through research and benchmarking and prepare periodic updates for internal and external trends and identifie potential areas of opportunity
- Manage the strategy and relationships with company lawyer and Compliance Department to make internal policy in line with Customer and local government requirement
- Provide day-to-day support, advice and counsel to factory managers / local HR managers on complex labor and employee relations matters including policy interpretation, grievance resolution, discipline management and other related labor and employment matters
- Communicate with local HR managers of HR operation process and policy and seek feedback for improvement.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement; work closely with process teams (compliance, IE…) to implement effective solutions.
- Manage the on-going development of the team, and deliver metrics to drive strong performance, identify training opportunities and provide coaching and feedback.
- Ensure overall success of the team through continuous feedback and analysis.
- Other ad hoc requests, e.g., QN 5 work day project support, employee grievance case, etc.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 8 years related HRA operations experiences in sizeable multi-national companies is a plus, garment background is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Employment and Labor Relations practices with employment laws mindset.
- Detail-oriented (especially in areas of salary analysis, budget, employee relations issues and investigations)
- Ability to resolve challenges, good problem identification and solving skills.
- Fluent written English.
- Good command of PC skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
*Human Resources partner role with a high profile company *Unlimited Career development opportunity in a developed and great potential business *Competitive Salary package to qualified candidates