You are here
Government Affairs Director Medical Device
- GA Director Medical device industry
- An international medical device company
Our client is an international medical device company with faster growing business in China and people oriented culture. As business need, they are looking for a Government Affairs manager, based in Shanghai. You need to build up and maintain the good relationship with government, collect new related information with policy and provide strategic suggestion for the product price.
1. Build up and maintain the good relationship with government
2. Access to the key stakeholders (high level officials), needs and industry development trend to seek potentially optimal opportunities to shape industrial policies.
3. Manage government affairs initiatives like policy analysis on pricing, tendering, health care reform, reimbursement, and etc.
4. Support the project which should deal with government.
5. Cross function communication with different departments
1. You need to have at least 5 years government affairs experience within medical device industry
2. Familiar with government policy
3. Team management experience is a must
4. Bachelor degree is a must
5. Good communication skills and English
Flexible company culture with faster growing business in China;
Competitive salary comparing with market;