You are here
GL Accountant - Fengxian
- Stable busines
- Good platform
Our client is one of the largest automotive component and solution suppliers in the world. As a quality focused German company, their global business has been growing stably. They value people who are committed and solid in techniques, therefore, if you are seeking a stable place to grow with your colleagues, this opportunity should be ideal for you.
1. Review AP/AR booking and master data maintenance;
2. Oversees China entities on financial planning, reporting, and cash flow monitoring;
3. Manage tight deadlines ensuring accurate, timely monthly, half year and year end closings;
4. Management report preparation and analysis both internally and externally;
5. Liaise with senior-level managers, controllers, which require strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal;
6. Expert of group financial statements consolidation system; coach users and ensure the system runs stably and efficiently;
7. Work with cross-functional team to help improve accuracy of forecasts and enhance team financial analysis capabilities;
8. Other assignments on ad hoc basis.
1. Bachelor degree qualifications and above - in Accounting or Finance;
2. 3-5 years' experience in the general ledger / financial reporting area;
3. Experience working in MNC is preferred;
4. Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with SAP or other large automated accounting ERP system a plus;
5. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Word;
6. Good communication skill both in English and Mandarin.
Great compensation package, including base salary, annual bonus, commercial insurance, additional housing fund, and free lunch;
Shuttle bus provided;
Excellent company for career development.