You are here
General Manager - Global Leading Manufacturing Company
- Global leading solar energy equipment manufacturer
- Competitive salary package
The client is a global leading manufacturer in the field of solar energy and has already established more than 20 plants and 30 branch offices in the globe. Currently their business is rapidly developing in China region and has already grown as the biggest player in the solar energy area.
* Working roles also as Profit Center manager and responsible for whole plant P&L, Develop plans, budgets, forecasts and financial analyses to achieve business objectives, Develop both the short-term and long term business plans and organizational strategy to meet company's financial and strategic objectives.
* Build relationships with key customers/Channel partner/EPC through understanding of different product application and individual customer's needs and requirements;
* Report progress to global management on a timely basis; manage communication with global management to ensure successful working relationship for global OEM, supplier development and operational excellence.
* Be responsible for realization to meet the requirement of safety environment, quality, delivery, cost, and ensure achieving operation KPI objectives in factory.
*Responsible for annual budget preparation, such as prepare for annual plan for CAPEX Expense/Material BOM cost and human resource, monthly review and monitor the status and make sure it got reasonable application, Operating monthly expenses within approved budget to ensure profitability.
* Recruiting, managing performance, retaining and developing key talent. Build a multi-skilled team. Align with Human Resources to ensure continuous improvement and career development of associates.
* Support sales efforts and direct Business Development Plan. Drive operational excellence/world class manufacturing program to continuous improvement. Like Lean/6 sigma implementation within whole factory.
* Develop external relationships and partnerships with Government Agencies, Partner and Supplier within industry.
* Bachelor degree and above from engineering and manufacturing background
* Rich knowledge in machining or assembly about big equipment
* Strong background in medium size plant overall operation management
* Lean and six sigma projects experience is preferred
1.Global leading solar energy equipment manufacturer
2.Competitive salary package
3.Global travel and training opportunity