You are here
- Competitive salary package
- International working environment
Our client is a market leader in science services provider with offices across 50 countries.
As the Finance Director, your working scope mainly includes:
(1) Responsible for P&L financial analysis for commercial business;
(2) Responsible for credit management and debt collector by coordinate with sales and marketing;
(3) Manage and oversee the control of financial policy and make any necessary adjustments when required;
(4) Responsible for cash flow management and will include the management of working capital and maintaining adequate cash balances;
(5) Will monitor and analyze revenue, margins, costs, operating experiences and budget variances.
(6) Responsible for budgets and forecasting, product costing, general ledger, tax, fixed assets, investment allocation, management reporting and statutory reporting;
(7) Responsible for strengthening and streamlining the processes to enhance the business reporting;
(8) Driving delivery of strategic finance initiatives, including interaction with APAC regional teams and global Division/ Group Finance. This includes such initiatives as an Executive Dash Board and P&L treading analysis;
(9) Responsible for providing direction to other members of team to coordinate weekly Outlook & Quarterly Forecast process.
For the qualified candidate, you are expected as follows:
(1) Minimum 15 years working in finance field including at least 8 years finance planning and analysis management experiences in MNCs.
(2) High levels of personal integrity, honesty and responsibility will be a key attribute of the successful candidates.
(3) The candidate must have demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management and proven success in working in cross- functional teams.
(4) With excellent communication skills and be capable of dealing with all areas of management within the company.
Our client offer very open and transparent working environment and qualified candidate will be offered with competitive salary package (around 1 mil or above).