real estate/property group
full function finance management
Our client is a Property Group found in 1993. Now it has now become a city infrastructure investor, based on the highway, real estate development, landscaping, other public services. The company's total assets over more than 50 billion yuan.
- Financial control & reporting at corporate level:
- Consolidate accounts, financial & management reporting;
- Create and review financial & accounting policies & procedures;
- Do budgetary control, year-end closing.
- Compliance with corporate governance & legislations-PRC, Hong Kong & BVI.
- Interaction with subsidiaries in PRC, Hong Kong & overseas for reporting purposes; Liaison with government officials, auditors (both external & internal).
- Corporate finance, fund raising, private equity funds & ad hoc projects.
- Spearhead strategic planning stages during mergers and acquisitions.
- Ensure minimisation of risk by providing management with helpful and reliable assessment to be used in decision-making.
- Promote control and process joint assessment with process owners.
1.A degree majoring in accounting, and preferably a qualified accountant e.g. CPA;
2.Very solid knowledge in Accounting principles and familiar with China and International GAAP.
3.Over 5 year's working experience from a real estate or construction field. Experience in foreign invested companies is an advantage.
4.Be analytical & logical in thinking, efficient, outgoing & pro-active.
-room to grow