Fortune 150 Company Hiring Finance Manager
Our client is a Fortune 150 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion.
The client serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations serving over 85 countries.
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Great communication Skill.
- Excellent Leadership.
- Experience with leading a full function Finance Team.
- Deep knowledge of the industry is a plus.
- Previous working experience with MNC is a must.
- World famous company
- great platform
- Stable working environment
- One of a kind chance to learn and to grow