You are here
- Very Dynamic and Open Working Environment
- Full Exposure and Director Access to Seniorities
Founded 100 years ago, our client is a market leader in industrial automation, headquartered in Europe.
For the Finance Manager, you will represent finance department interfacing with other stakeholders/ departments internally and externally. More specifically your job include:
- Set up and optimize financial system and procedures;
- Conduct financial performance analysis;
- Process and performance improvement;
- Perform business planning;
- Prepare the annual budget as well as quarterly review reports and forecasts;
- Complete tax declaration promptly and correctly.
- Bachelor degree is a minimum;
- At least 5 years working experiences in finance filed;
- profound knowledge in VAT, custom duty and other tax related;
- Excellent English skills in both speaking and writing;
- Hands on in each area of finance and capable to lead the finance team with an open business insight;
You will join a dynamically and organically growing platform with very open and international working environment. Meanwhile you have very direct exposure to global finance team as well as board of directors. You are entitled with strong authority and power to manage China's business from finance perspective.