You are here
- Attractive Package and Promising career developmen
- Dynamic culture and people-oriented team atmosphere;
Our client is a US listed Toy Giant with years of track record in global business expansion. China is one of the main production center for worldwide supply.
You will lead a sizable team and oversee two plants finance management.
1. Provide timely and accurate financial reporting to meet internal and external requirements, analyze and interpret operating results and provide value added operational input to management in the PRC and the US
2. Oversee and manage the daily financial operations, cost control, budgeting and forecasting for our PRC Factories
3. Ensure internal controls, procedures & reporting standards in compliance with company policy
4. To advise and support senior management on strategic planning as well as to oversee and manage day-to-day operations
5. Prepare cost analysis, forecasting and budgeting
6. Talent management including selection, hiring, training, performance evaluations and career planning.
1. A minimum of 10 years solid financial and accounting experience of which over 4 years in management level in a manufacturing operation in PRC is a MUST
2. Independent, self-motivated and able to multi-task in a timely manner and under pressure
3. Strong leadership skills with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, can communicate effectively and deal with people at multiple levels
4. Strategic thinker with strong sense of cost control, and definitely has to be a proactive self starter, energetic and dynamic
5. Experience in Manufacturing is preferable
6. Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is ESSENTIAL
7. Stationed in PRC and flexible to travel as required
8. Ability to work closely with US accounting team
Attractive Package based on 13months salary; Dynamic culture and people-oriented team atmosphere; Promising career development