Finance Director- US Listed Company
US listed company with good reputation
Attractive package and benefits
Our client is a US listed company with good reputation and promising business. They are currently looking for a Finance Director who is familiar with USGAAP to join their management team.
As Finance Director you are expected to lead the finance team and focusing on reporting:
- Monitoring of daily accounting and monthly closing.
- Supervising of monthly and annual tax filing and reporting.
- Organizing yearly audit and group reporting.
- Ensure and align the company's cash flow with the company strategy based on FCPA/SOX requirement
- Establish with the company management the company's financial policies
- Manage interface between functional department and finance department in terms of budget planning
- Oversee and control departmental budget planning
- US CPA qualification is a must
- A relevant tertiary and/or professional qualification(ACCA/CPA etc.), SOX/FCPA experience would be highly expected
- 10+ years of relevant finance management working experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fluent spoken/written English command
- Strong Finance leader experience as well as sound business acumen, proactive and innovative, with the drive and initiative to continuously improve internal systems
- Able to multi-task, meticulous attention to details and well-organized
- Attractive package and benefits
- Promising career development and grow with fast-expanding business
- Located in Shenzhen