You are here
- Directly drive business as business partner and critical role for China business
- Promising career development
Our client is a F500 US company well-branded in medical device industry. As industry leading company they have stepped into China for years and got a strong footprint.
As Finance controller you are expected to lead the finance team overseeing Guangzhou Joint-Venture business.
- Monitoring of daily accounting and monthly closing.
- Supervising of monthly and annual tax filing and reporting.
- Organizing yearly audit and group reporting.
- Ensure and align the company's cash flow with the company strategy based on FCPA/SOX requirement
- Establish with the company management the company's financial policies
- Manage interface between functional department and finance department in terms of budget planning
- Oversee and control departmental budget planning
* A relevant tertiary and/or professional qualification(ACCA/CPA etc.), SOX/FCPA experience would be highly expected
* 8+ years of relevant finance management working experience
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fluent spoken/written English command
* Strong Finance Controlling experience as well as sound business acumen, proactive and innovative, with the drive and initiative to continuously improve internal systems
* Able to multi-task, meticulous attention to details and well-organized
Attractive Package and Benefits
Directly drive business as business partner and critical role for China business
Promising career development