You are here
Financail Planning & Analysis Manager - Fluent Japanese
- Financial Analysis opportunity with Japanese language skill required
- Manager position with great benefit and work-life balance
The client is a top US listed chemical company that operates in over 20 countries with 36 manufacturing plants, eight research and development facilities and 28 sales offices.
Prepares financial analysis and reporting of anticipated and actual financial results for a business, function, region, or location. Provides support for the development and implementation of business plans through budgeting, forecasting, modeling and analysis of company financial information. Prepares capital financial analysis to support investment decisions as well as assist in capital reporting and monitoring. Communicates proactively with other departments to achieve organizational objectives.
* Sufficient Japanese language skill.
* University degree in Finance or Accounting. Post-graduate degree/ specialization preferred.
* Minimum five years experience in a manufacturing or industrial organization.
Competitive salary with excellent benefit;
Stable work environment with great company culture.