You are here
- A famous multinational company
- Faster growing business in China
Our client is a famous multinational company which has pharmaceutical, biochemical, and nutrition business in China.
1. Perform research work conforming to QEHS regulations and feed scientific data, findings and interpretations into the project. Identify bottlenecks and indicate solutions.
2. Prepare content for contracts for external collaborations and make sure the EHS compliance.
3. Perform special assignments for others (including previews, reviews, and tenders).
4. Indicate prospects of obtaining a patent and assist preparing the regulatory submissions and contribute the required scientific documents.
5. Plan and monitor the work within the project plan.
6. Provide the guidance and coaching to operators, technicians, associated scientists
1. PhD degree of Microbiology, Fermentation, Biochemical Engineering or Bioprocess technology
2. Minimum 3 years' experience in fermentation or bio-process development
3. Good communication skills and Fluent in Mandarin and English.
Big platform with promotion, job rotation opportunity.
Open company culture.