Engineering Program Manager - MNC Automotive Tier1
Conduct Gate Review and Ensure Projects flawless launched
Experience managing Automotive Programs is required.
Headquartered in Shanghai, our client is one of the largest producers in automotive electronics in China market.
- Conduct Gate Review and Ensure Projects flawless launched
- Conduct weekly and monthly meeting with cross function team, peers, clients and suppliers.
- Participate Program Review meeting and escalate the critical issues to management
- Upload and maintain Project information and documents into PM Portal
- Monitor and control Project Investment(AR) and manage Project Finance performance
- Manage customer MRD to make sure key deliverable on time
- Comply with internal control requirements, H&S, other Engineering & Business Process.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, electrical or electronics engineering is preferred
- Experience of dealing with OEM customers is preferred
- At least 5 years related experience, Automotive experience is strongly preferred
- High responsibility and Ownership
- Solid leadership & management skill
- Strong communication skill
- Fluent English in Writing and Oral
- Basic knowledge in TS16949.
- Competitive packages.