You are here
Engineering Manager-Global Chemical Company
- China region coverage
- Leading brand and multi-national company career development
Our client is one of the leading Chemical companies with more than 100 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 60 countries.
- Responsible for Engineering in a region, especially for facility, maintenance requirements.
- Leading a team of 10 staffs to deal with the Engineering issues across the Shanghai/Jiangsu region
- Establish clear communication processes and relationships with operation, production, quality and other stakeholders.
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the Engineering problems.
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and implementation of new utilities in region
- From 10 years experience in Chemical, flavor & fragrance and cosmetic industry.
- Solid experience in Engineering, facility or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in leadership role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole China region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.