You are here
Engineering Director Pharmaceutical
- Engineering Director Pharmaceutical
- Set up the new plant on engineering side
My client is an international life science company with faster growing business in China. As business needs, they are going to build up a new plant in China. We are looking for an Engineering Director for the new plant set up and you should be in charge of facility management, project management after the plant in manufacturing.
1. Project and Portfolio Management
2. Project initiation, plan, design, execution, validation, startup, handover and closure.
3. Ensure the approved projects meet key deliverables within project scope, timing budget and the project success criteria.
4. On-time return to service following CAPEX project implementation according to integrated production plan.
5. Project change management and effective problem solving.
6. Compliance to Governmental, EHS and quality regulations.
7. Continuous improvements on project management according to Global Guidance.
Sourcing and vendor assessment.
8. Collaboration with all levels of stakeholders and partners.
1. Minimum 15 years engineering experience including minimum 5 years in life science industry
2. Strong leadership
3. New plant set up experience
4. You need to speak fluent Chinese and English
The successful candidate for the Engineering First Line Leader role will be offered:
*Competitive salary in the market
*An annual, private healthcare and pension scheme
*A number of associated benefits